Raghvendra Singh is a professional trader and investor with an edge for Index Derivatives’. He started trading in the Indian stock market in 2005 and is the founder of Phoenix Investments. He is also instrumental in consulting and working closely with the strategy and functioning of Arthashastra Wealth advisory pvt ltd and clover security pvt ltd. He is currently handling the role of Chief Derivatives Strategist managing a portfolio of 50 cr. His role includes the following:
Our strategies have been consistently delivering return between 1% and 1.5% per week and have outperformed the benchmark consistently since 2017. Because of the strong roots and inspiration from the ancient scriptures, Our strategies have been named based on Mahabharata. The concept of bulls and bears are linked to Pandavas and Kauravas.
The strategies are named after the weapons used in Mahabharat
- Pandavas (Monthly Strategy) - This strategy is used for Nifty only. The objective is to gain maximum profit within a high probability pre defined range.
- GTrishul (Weekly Strategy) - This is same as Pandavas but is executed for Weekly Option expiry. This can also be used for trading Bank Nifty options.
- Vajra (Weekly) - Captures both sides of the direction on Index
- Talwar (Weekly) - Created to extract maximum profit from a range bound market.
- Nakul Sahadev (Weekly) - Low risk but surely profitable within a range bound market.
- Chakravyuh (Weekly) - Risk defined strategy created to extract maximum premium from a range bound market.
Director and Head Options Strategist
Option Chain & CRM
Prabhat Kumar Singh
CRM & Order By
Saurabh Kumar Singh
Office No. 316, Finswell Near Bajaj Finserv,
Sakore Nagar, Vimannagar Pune - 411 014
+91 89757 5241
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM